Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Few Shameless Plugs

Promoting a couple of very good friends of mine from college:

Justin Cross and I were at Southeastern together.  He is a fantastic musician, have seen him play at several shows in Birmingham.  Just recently he put out an album titled "Listening to Ghosts."  I highly recommend it!


Justin has also just put out a live album recorded at one of my favorite places in Birmingham, the UCF House.  Check out the live album here:


UCF (University Christian Fellowship) is a college ministry that I did a lot with, and their main building, essentially a student center/lounge that also doubled as a concert venue, was basically my home while I lived in Birmingham.  UCF is also the link to the second shameless plug.  The Director of UCF, Andy Byers, who is an awesome, excellent pastor, just wrote a book, which you can check out below!

The final bit of this string of shameless plugs is about an upcoming talk I will be giving at First Church of Christ in Clinton, CT.  I will be discussing the differences among Bible translations and translation philosophies on April 13 at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog has moved, searching new blog...